Other Prodacapo Solutions and Services
- Annual and other updates w/o recompilation in target environments: separation of logic engine and rules database (DSL).
- Self-propelled grouper, no need for a database or other application or framework dependencies.
- In addition to actual DRG grouping result data quality can be flagged. These flags can be used for analyzing whether input data, such as ICD codes, are correct, have affected output DRG or if there are some errors or warnings for using infeasible ICD codes, asterisk-dagger pairs or codes unsuitable for this kind of patient case, helping clinical coders in their work aiming at high quality data entry.
- Previously vendor and certified groupers for Norway, Denmark and Germany (G-DRG).
- Technical maintenance partner w. Nordic Case-mix Centre and member of Expert Group.
- Integerates seamlessly with Prodacapo Region, Prodacapo Costing and Prodacapo Planning.
In addition to case-mix groupers Prodacapo provides episode groupers that are required in regional service network analyses and in VBHC. Episode grouper can be either configured to suit customer’s own episode specifications or it can use standard specifications such as pDRG/EPR® (patient episode grouper covering primary care, secondary care and social services, defined by Assiciation of Finnish local and regional authorities).
New Release: Prodacapo 2018
The Future Is Part of Our Solution
Find Prodacapo Group in Finland, Sweden, Norway and United Kingdom